Our aim is to help your child blossom and develop to his/her full potential:
- by helping him further connect with himself/herself.
- by helping him/her to be more independent, confident and enthusiastic.
- by empowering your child to be an actor in his/her learning process.
- by respecting his/her particular rhythm and character.
- by helping him/her to discover and develop different aspects of his/her personality.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT US?
We like to build gateways between different disciplines such as yoga, music, cooking, visual arts, theatre and all kind of personal expression disciplines.
We like to bring together people of different ages for the children to learn from/with, and we privilege interaction between young and older people.
We like to teach children how to live as part of a group, respecting others and the environment that welcomes them.
- We aim to cater for participants’ allergies during the courses.
- "Espace BamboO" provides 3 multiple-use rooms, 2 toilets and a kitchen.
- Off-site activities take place at the park Hôtel des Monnaies (situated next to “Espace BamboO”) under the supervision of teachers/coordinators (with parental approval only).
- Groups are composed of between 13 and 24 children. One coordinator is responsible for the supervision of 8 children.
9:30am Yoga workshop
10:30am Snack time (fruit & drink)
10:45am Music & theatre workshop
12:00am Lunch time (brought from home)
1:00pm Nap or rest time (storytelling or quiet games)
1:30pm Cooking workshop
2:00pm Visual arts workshop (drawing, theatre, …)
3:15pm Teatime snack (prepared by the children)
3:30pm End of activities